=UBR= UNIAO BRASIL
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

=UBR= UNIAO BRASIL

O Clãn =UBR= se tornou um grupo de amigos localizados no Japao a fim de se divertir jogando Battlefield...Estamos sempre unidos pois aqui a uniao faz a diferença.Usamos o Skype.Se esta a procura de diversão e de novos amigos seja bem vindo ao nosso forum

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar
=UBR= SERVER BRASIL
PBBans
Donations
Palavras-chaves
abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom
CalendárioCalendário
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

HellFire Banned ?

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
HellFire

HellFire Banned ? Empty
MensagemAssunto: HellFire Banned ?   HellFire Banned ? I_icon_minitimeSeg Jan 11, 2010 1:03 am

I was playing on my other account - BuDDy*|nf and was out of no where banned by Infantrina for stat padding. I wasn't stat padding and I would like my banned removed, I really enjoy the server so its why I made the effort.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
=[VT]=Ma
Convidado

HellFire Banned ? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: HellFire Banned ?   HellFire Banned ? I_icon_minitimeSeg Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Buddy they will be with you when they can in the meantime check the forums for reply and play BF2 on other servers... please be patient since they have to many ppl to assist... i've seen you play but if you are cuaght stat padding that is a NO NO... please be patient and add ralapeito_tiozinho to xfire....

this is that best way to get him involved... thanks for posting.
=UBR=ralapeito_tiozinho
admin
admin
=UBR=ralapeito_tiozinho

HellFire Banned ? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: HellFire Banned ?   HellFire Banned ? I_icon_minitimeTer Jan 12, 2010 1:41 am

HellFire escreveu:
I was playing on my other account - BuDDy*|nf and was out of no where banned by Infantrina for stat padding. I wasn't stat padding and I would like my banned removed, I really enjoy the server so its why I made the effort.

You have been banned for me just when I saw the stat padding....and not the server adm jj
stat padding this is a violation and all who play it must respect the rules
I will withdraw its ban most if this attitude will permanently ban again.
Respect the rules of the server and welcome any problem please contact me
thanks
https://ubr-uniao-brasil.forumeiros.com
Conteúdo patrocinado

HellFire Banned ? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: HellFire Banned ?   HellFire Banned ? I_icon_minitime

HellFire Banned ?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1