=UBR= UNIAO BRASIL
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

=UBR= UNIAO BRASIL

O Clãn =UBR= se tornou um grupo de amigos localizados no Japao a fim de se divertir jogando Battlefield...Estamos sempre unidos pois aqui a uniao faz a diferença.Usamos o Skype.Se esta a procura de diversão e de novos amigos seja bem vindo ao nosso forum

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar
=UBR= SERVER BRASIL
PBBans
Donations
Palavras-chaves
maio 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom
CalendárioCalendário
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Star.v2 Banned

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
=UBR=ralapeito_tiozinho
admin
admin
=UBR=ralapeito_tiozinho

Star.v2 Banned Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Star.v2 Banned   Star.v2 Banned I_icon_minitimeSáb Set 26, 2009 7:08 am

hi.
I checked what hou and I had a little problem with some ip ...
Everything is now resolved, I think you already can login ok.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks

Star escreveu:
Hello

i was recently banned from your server i do not know why, i hardly play in your guys server but when i was going to play with my friend " [Zulu] PFC_CAGE ", it said i was banned.

i do not kno why, and would hope to be unbanned, but what i do recall - is from callin someone a noob, and the admin was askin who i was callin a noob.

i did not answer who i was calling a noob, but i assure u i was not callin him a noob, i would really hope you guys would lift my ban

i do not hack, i do not remember if it was under the name " Star.v2 ", or some other name with .v2 in it.

I am sorry for typing in english, it was very hard to find the forum postin, i only kno english, and a lil spanish.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Star.v2
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://ubr-uniao-brasil.forumeiros.com

Star.v2 Banned
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1